CALL FOR SUPPORT
Festival Administration Internship
Nature Loves Courage is looking for an intern in view of the 2022 festival edition, which will take place on September 9–10 in Sougia, Crete.
Main areas of responsibility:
– Support the overall planning and production of the festival
– Coordination of artist itineraries, ground transportation and accommodation and ensuring hospitality riders are met
– Creating welcome packs and local guides for visiting artists
– Arranging briefings for artists upon arrival on site
– Support the Project Manager in carrying out budgeting responsibilities and the auditing of invoices
– Overseeing volunteer activities, training of volunteers and maintaining accurate volunteering records
– Organizational skills, knowledge of event management is a plus
– Accuracy in gathering and processing information; attention to detail; a knack for problem-solving
– Flexibility and teamwork
– Preferably current resident in Crete or someone who could envision spending 3 weeks in Crete for the preparations of the festival
– Very good knowledge of Excel/ Google Docs and internet research
– Confident handling of the Greek as well as English language
– General interest in contemporary music
– Driving license preferred
The internship offers the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge in the various administrative areas of festival management as well as the production processes of a music festival.
Duration of activity: 4+ months starting from the first week of May. The workload is on average 2–3 days a week. Remuneration: a fixed remuneration is offered. Accommodation and travel during the festival will be provided.
Deadline for applications is May 6, 2022.
Please send your CV via Email at email@example.com with the subject line “Festival Administration Internship”